See all articles
Small intestine - jejunum and ileum, large intestine - cecum and appendix, colon, rectum.
- Small intestine
- Jejunum and ileum
- Blood supply of jejunum and ileum (part 1)
- Blood supply of jejunum and ileum (part 2)
- Large intestine
- Features of large intestine
- Cecum and vermiform appendix
- Ascending, descending, transverse and sigmoid colon
- Arterial blood supply of cecum and colon
- Arterial blood supply of rectum and anal canal
- Venous drainage of intestines
- Innervation of intestines
Accessory organs of the digestive tract
Pancreas and pancreatic ducts, liver and its ligaments, gallbladder and biliary ducts.
Anterolateral abdominal wall muscles
External and internal obliques, transversus abdominis, rectus abdominis, and pyramidalis.